SKY ADVERTISING operates the skyadinc.com website. This page informs you of our policies regarding your use of this website. By accessing skyadinc.com, you acknowledge and fully understand this privacy statement and consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
Our website may contain links to other sites, and you will be directed to that third party’s site. Related services and offerings with links from this website, including merchant and vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in services we offer are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend that you always review the privacy policies of third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT:
SKY Advertising uses any data we collect in the following ways:
- To deliver information through this website
- To provide customer support or communicate about anything related to our services
- To gather analysis to help us better serve visitors
- To monitor the usage of our website
- To detect and/or prevent any technical issues
SKY Advertising collects certain information from and about its users three ways:
- directly from Web Server logs
- the user provides the information (as in the case of filling out our contact form)
- Cookies (the small pieces of data stored on your device related to visiting our site).
When you visit our Website, your personal information is tracked for analysis via Google Analytics. While we do not have access to see any personal information, such as your IP address, Google does. This may include your Internet protocol address, the type of browser or computer you use, the number of links you click within the site, the state or country from which you accessed the web site, the date and time of your visit, web site you linked to our site from, pages you viewed on the site, and duration of the visit. To comply with GDPR regulations, we have made a change in our settings to anonymize an IP address from the data before it is saved in Google Analytics.
We may also collect your name and email address if you choose to provide it to us in the contact form on our website. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and feel that your child(ren) have added their name to our contact list without your consent, contact us and we will happily remove them.
Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a Web Server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save time. For example, if you navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information as well as providing personalized functionality. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
In addition to cookies, there are other technologies used on the web or in mobile systems. These are not controlled by SKY Advertising but could be involved in using your personal information if you choose to access our site using a mobile device or app, or interact with another site while on SKY Advertising.
- Social widgets:These are buttons or icons provided by third-party social media providers that allow you to interact with those social media services when you view a web page or a mobile app screen. These social widgets may collect browsing data, which may be received by the third party that provided the widget, and are controlled by the third parties.
- UTM codes:These are strings that can appear in a URL (the “Uniform Resource Locator,” which is typically the http or https address entered to go to a web page) when a user moves from one web page or website to another, where the string can represent information about browsing, such as which advertisement, page, or publisher sent the user to the receiving website.
- Application SDKs:These are mobile application third-party software development kits that are embedded in the Apps (and are used in many mobile applications). These app SDKs permit the collection of information about the app itself, activity in the app, and the device the application is running on.
- Local Storage Objects:These (sometimes called flash cookies) are sets of data that can be stored on your browser by a site or app. They can be used to maintain preferences, maintain a history of usage, or even maintain the state or settings of an app.
If you use the contact form to contact us we collect your name, email address and comments and keep it until the request, question or conversation has been completed. We do not use the information submitted for marketing purposes or automatically add your name to any list.
Transfer of Data
SKY Advertising aims to take reasonable steps to protect your personal data. If you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. You have the right to remove your name and personal data from our company or the services we use to deliver our information. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service to provide the service on our behalf, or to assist us in analyzing how our service is used. These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. We share your data with:
- Web Hosting Company
- Google Analytics
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings be aware that this may disable some functionality on the website.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to fulfill your requests for services, to protect ourselves from liability, to respond to legal process or comply with law, or in connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
SKY Advertising reserves the right to update this privacy statement when necessary. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. Your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, contact us at email@example.com.